SBPDW SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace for AR, FDE(Tan)
Out of stock
SBPDW SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace for AR, FDE(Tan) PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o'clock position on housing
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
SBPDW SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace Additional Information:
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation/removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175''
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|